Here’s my list of things you can do to help keep your home cool this summer.
- Clean your vents- I use the Milwaukee M18 6 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum to get the job done. Cleaning your vents will improve your airflow. This includes taking the cover off and cleaning behind it. I’m also using the Air-Tip 3-IN-1 Crevice and Brush Tool.
2. Capture drywall dust when you do projects with an Air-Tip Dust Collector
3. Clean your ceiling fan.
4. Replace your air filters.
5. Reduce sources of heat- consider cooler light bulbs.
6. Close doors to rooms you’re not cooling.
7. Pull blinds down.
8. Grill outside.
9. Use a programmable thermostat.
Tools I use:
M18 FUEL 6 GALLON WET/DRY VACUUM
AIR-TIP 3-IN-1 CREVICE AND BRUSH TOOL
AIR-TIP DUST COLLECTOR
You can see more here on my YouTube Channel: