Here’s an amazing setup for sharpening your mower blades. This will help homeowners and lawn care pros get fast, efficient results. Check down below to see some affiliate links of the tools I’m using. You’ll also find additional specifications and ratings.
First I’m going to find the tools I need in my MILWAUKEE 52″ MOBILE WORKBENCH.
I’m going to use the Milwaukee right angle impact wrench to get the blade off my mower. I’ll also add an adapter to give it more power.
We’re going to be using the Milwaukee cordless angle grinder to grind down any chips on the mower blade.
To see a detailed demo of how I’m using these tools, see my YouTube video here.
- Intro to mower blade sharpening
- Demonstration of electric attic hoist to lift the mower
- Securing the mower for blade removal
- Milwaukee Tool Chest- Organized Tool ideas
- How to quickly clean mower blades
- Oregon Blade Balancer demonstration
- All American Blade Sharpener demonstration
- Sharpened blade examples
- Reinstalling mower blades
- Sharpened blades mowing examples
TOOLS I USE:
MILWAUKEE 52″ MOBILE WORKBENCH: https://homedepot.sjv.io/c/1241924/13…
MILWAUKEE M18 ANGLE GRINDER: https://homedepot.sjv.io/c/1241924/13…
MILWAUKEE M12 RIGHT ANGLE IMPACT WRENCH: https://homedepot.sjv.io/c/1241924/13…
Get professional results with these step by step instructions to keep your mower blades sharp.