Recently, I replaced the bath fan and upgraded the flexible duct in my 25 year old house. I used several Milwaukee tools to complete the project, such as the M12 Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Kit.
I didn’t realize that my duct work was clogged with a wasp nest, which you’ll see in my YouTube video. I also did some research and realized that I needed to upgrade my uninsulated duct to an insulated duct. I was going to vent it out the eave, but found out that the moisture will get drawn back up in the attic, so I ended up venting it out the gable end.
I do an incense smoke test at the end with the new bath fan…. The new fan passed the test.